Danna Teylor: My Goals Now

0 Comments

Well right now I want to accomplish many goals… right now I’m working to accomplish the first of them, what is it? I want to have surgery, invest in my physique, although I don’t feel

Afrodite Miller: Places I Would Love to Visit

0 Comments

I would love to visit Japan, Paris, Russia, Switzerland, they are very beautiful countries and I find their culture and astronomy interesting, in addition to the different and wonderful places that are found. Visit Afrodite

Idaly & Carlos: Our Description..

0 Comments

We are a couple who really likes to travel, enjoy a good dinner, go to the movies, watch a good soccer game, go shopping, and share with family.We are a couple passionate about what we

Nika Nova: For My Nikylovers.

0 Comments

It is impossible to describe what each of you transmit to me, each one with their mysterious energy, each one with their occurrences and patience make me feel the happiest girl after logging out, sometimes

Emma Montoya: Poems

0 Comments

Eyelid-twoBare my eyelids and cheeks,at kissesThe corner awaits you:ajarThe neck raised to be approached;through your lipsSlowly it runs over my shoulders,discoveredAnd now that I open my eyes,look at me and we’ll talk Visit Emma Montoya's

Sarah Landry: So Anxious for Start!

0 Comments

OMG guys can you believe it? I’m about to strart stream, im gettin’ so nervous right now, hope we together can enjoy my time online and all your support please, it makes me get a